- The 2021 event will take place on OnAir by EventsAir
- Built on the EventsAIR 6th Gen event management platform, OnAIR gives you the ability to manage the complete online attendee event journey, with the flexibility to hold virtual, hybrid or blended events anywhere, anytime and on any device.
- An exhibition will run parallel to the conference and will provide numerous networking and engagement opportunities with fellow industry peers.
- It will feature innovative companies and groundbreaking products, services and solutions that drive real change across previously disadvantaged communities.
- The exhibition will also be built into the OnAir by EventsAir platform
- The Exhibition Hall is great for all kinds of exhibitions.
- Delegates can “walk around” to visit the booths that interest them and interact with the exhibitors.
- Each booth can contain live video, branded content, Twitter links, pre-recorded videos, special offers, salespeople on live camera, and customised button call to actions.
- Virtual Exhibition – R 16,500 Excl. VAT
A virtual exhibition opportunity at the 6 th SA TB and COVID Conference 2021 is now available.
• This includes several unique benefits -
• Virtual exhibition
• Client-supplied 1-minute video advertisement
• Logo on event digital platforms with click through to website
• Opportunity for one-on-one meetings with delegates
- Medical Professionals
- Officials from National, Provincial and Local Government departments
- Representatives from NGO’s
- Industry Specialists
- Representatives of international organizations
- Representatives of local and multinational corporations
- Media representatives
- Representatives of faith-based organizations
- Representatives from the Private Sector